Glennville, GA 30427
Since 1997, SelecSource has been matching great people with great companies. Each year we help thousands of people find rewarding employment! Our team is growing quickly in the Toombs County area! We are currently in need of an experienced and skilled KNitting Helper's to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for ______________, ______________, as well as ______________. We offer competitive pay and full benefits, and invite licensed professionals who are looking for steady work to apply today!
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Tends knitting machine that makes netting from twine: Adjusts twine guides and tension rollers to conform with width, length, and mesh specification, using handtools and rule.
2) Places spools of twine on machine spindles and inserts wound bobbins in shuttle containers.
3) Threads twine from bobbins and spools through guides and rollers.
4) Starts machine and monitors operation.
5) Stops machine to tie ends of broken twine and to replace empty spools and bobbins.
6) May wind twine on bobbins
High School or GED Equivelant
Follow all Safety policy and procedures.
Visit www.SelecSource.Com and choose "Vidalia" as your nearest branch office. Please complete as much of the application as possible. You may follow up with our office at (912) 537-6601 once you have submitted your application.
No access to a computer? No problem! Visit our branch office Monday-Saturday during normal business hours to apply online. We are located at 304 West First Street Vidalia, GA 30474!
We look forward to talking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Email contact: vidalia@selecsource.Com